Pedestals are designed to suit all desking ranges and are available as mobile or static.
- Available with two, three and four drawers – including shallow & filing drawers.
- Desk high pedestals are available in 600mm and 800mm depths
- Carcass has glued, dowelled and pressed construction for accuracy and longevity
- Produced in multiple drawer configurations, heights and depths to suit user requirements
- Drawers have four-sided, foil wrapped construction with rigid MDF base. These are glued, dowelled and stapled together for strength.
- Drawer fronts are separate panels added to the drawer boxes for strength and ease of adjustment
- Drawer fronts can be supplied with either a selection of handles – for choice or extended to provide finger-pull opening.
- Pedestals are centrally locked with a suited lock which has over 200 differs. The locks can be suited alike or supplied with a master key – operating all storage units within the Gresham portfolio.
- Supplied with two keys – one of which has a collapsible fob to prevent damage or injury when in use.
- Filing drawers are fitted with foolscap filing rails as standard
- Filing drawers have deep sides allowing alternative items such as bags, laptops, etc. to be stored when not in use.
- Packaged in an adhered, purpose made, recyclable cardboard box
- 10 year Guarantee.