Prestige – Executive
The quality of the Prestige collection, available in executive meeting, and extendable conference furniture, is defined by its
use of premium materials and quality of design. The attention paid to the thicknesses and finishes, the double choice
of a ribbon leg or leg fitted with an infill for a more assertive look hiding the cables, help to create the imposing style
of the Prestige tables.
Top/panel leg finishes:
For colour images see the specification leaflet below.
• 38 mm thick Nitech® panel with reinforced 3 mm
edging and a finishing 2 mm ABS edging.
• Metal arch structure leg, chrome-plated finish.
• Adjustable screw jacks to compensate for any
defects in the floor.
• Optional decorative infill panels for privacy and
cable routing from floor to desktop.
• Built in vertical cable management through leg
infill using a cable guide that takes cables from the
desktop through the leg to the metal chrome finish
80 mm diameter cable port, located on the inner
side of the infill panel.
• The conference table can be expended indefinitely
using L 140 x D 140 cm module on shared arch.
• The 38 mm thick Nitech® structure is made of 2
panels that fit into each other to form a crossed leg.
• 10 mm thick, 110 cm diameter glass top
transparent in the middle and frosted on the edge.
Glass top resting on 4 metal, 35 mm diameter