What makes Seren so simple and satisfying to use? The fact that, while providing the greatest range of adaptability it is also more intuitive to use than ever before.
The Seren chair now does much of the work for you, so there’s less for you to adjust. Its weight balancing mechanism, for example, automatically delivers the right amount of resistance when you recline, so you don’t have to think about it and can just get on with what you’re doing.
Seren is available in black or white, and with a choice of polished or black five-star bases. Full specification options are available.
– – Optional Upcharges – –
– Castor/Glides: 65mm Hard Black castor (for nylon base), 50mm soft black castor (for nylon base), 65mm soft black castor (for nylon base), 65mm soft black castor (for aluminium base), Glides (cantilever, recommended on hard wood floors).
– Base: Polished aluminium base.
– Mechanism: with Travel limiter and back lock.
– Upholstery: Luxury seat upholstery, two-tone fabric option 1 and two-tone fabric option 2.
– Arms: Multi adjastable arms with soft touch rotating arm pads, width adjustment on arms available on standard or multi adjustable arms.
– Coathanger: Available in black, white or chrome.
– Cooccyx Cutout.
– Integral Inflatable Lumbar Support.